Who Are The Wonderer?


Welcome to the Wonderer!

The Wonderer is a blog that aim to give YOU the FUN out of TRAVEL.
Fellow of The Wonderer will be equipt with 'money-can't-buy' REAL-EXPERIENCES.

Did not know where to go for your summer break?

The Wonderer provides information on it, all you need to do is comfortable seat, hot chocolate and choose your adventure!

Doubts before enjoying your holiday?

The Wonderer is here, mate! Send us an email and we will answer your question regarding travel as best as we can.

"Hey, The Wonderer, I really want to visit that restaurant you posted?"

No worries, this is easy-A. The Wonderer always provides detail on every place that we have visited. If you could not find the address on our post, you are very welcome to email us.



Meet the Team...

Selvi P



Writing has always been my passion, travelling is my destiny! I am currently living in a metropolitan paradise, Sydney, and my journey will be shared to my beloved readers. I can describe my life as 60% dark chocolate, bitter sweet, that will be very memorable, deep and even beautiful for you to read!



Holly S



I'm a lover of all things travel! Mainly having traveled in Australia I have also seen parts of Europe, Asia, and Africa. When I travel, I especially love trying new foods and experiencing different cultures.


Isaac G 



The only way to discover yourself is by discovering the world! My readers will enjoy an insight into a number of breath taking locations across Europe. If you're reading this and love interesting and exotic sights then you'll never need to read another travel blog!


Priyanka K 






It's different cultures that make the world go round at the end of the day!! I would love to spend the rest of my life learning about different cultures and ways of life, i hope to acquaint my readers with varied cultures, cuisines and lifestyles that i have seen in my travel experience.


Albin R. F




Travel tests your character, it places you in situations where you are forced to immerse yourself in the culture! I hope to enlighten my readers about hidden Gems within south east Asia often overlooked by other travel bloggers. I will get down and dirty to give you an in depth preview of the sites and sounds of the countries I love!




Let’s Begin the Adventure, Folks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment