Sydney, Oh.. Sydney, I'm in Love!

They said that it is easier for foreigner to express how beautiful is your country than you yourself. It is very true, if you asked me what is beautiful about my country, I will probably state only one or two factors. I have been living there almost my whole life and I think used to the country leads me to perceive that there is nothing really special about it. However if you asked me what I like about Sydney, I can tell you million things that I considered remarkable.  (Just kidding, I will just list 4 of my favorites)

Diversity


When I first arrived in Sydney back in 2011, I was amazed how colorful the street can be. Back in my home country I can only see mostly Indonesian, so everyone is pretty much the same. Here we got Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Brazilian, Irish, Spanish, Italian, American…. and so on!



Opera House



This historic architect is always flawless no matter what the circumstances are. If girls have to wear make up to look pretty, Opera House does not need to do anything. It will just sits there and will always look pretty. However, there are places that can give you perfect angle of the Opera House if you want to take a picture.


Harbor Bridge to Botanic Garden


I love to run on the treadmill, but when it comes to outdoor, my favorite track will be from the famous Harbour Bridge to Botanic Garden. The best run is in the morning around 7AM in the morning. However, you do not have to always run. Coffee and best friends or someone special are also good for afternoon walk on the Harbour Bridge.



In order to get to the Harbour Bridge you should go to Milsons Point train station. Taking train will be easier if you are relying on public transportation, but if you have a car you can park under the bridge.

Suburbs Uniqueness


I like how each suburbs in Sydney has different characteristic. My two favorite’s suburbs are Newtown and Surry Hills. 
Great coffee, fantastic food, nice people with nice style, and arts everywhere! Those are places if you want to discover something different. 





I will discuss in the details about them in my next posts, so stick with us! http://eemoticons.net



0 comments:

Post a Comment