Newtown: Something Different

If you are looking for great coffee or unquestionable stuffs for your friend's birthday... you probably want to check Newtown when you are visiting Sydney!
There are many shops, restaurants and cafes that you really want to check out!

Black Star Pastry and Cafe

I recommend this place because of their coffee and wonderful cakes. This cafe provides wide range of cakes, from the gluten free, non-refridgerated to vegan cake. One of my favorites is Strawberry Watermelon Cake. I love how the cake is very light and delicious that youwill  never get over with!

Here's pictures of Strawberry Watermelon Cake. I bought one for my boyfriend's birthday this year and I am very glad that everyone is happy!



Strawberry Watermelon Cake is very popular among Black Star's customers, so if you want to try I suggest you order through their website.

Blue Dog

Fan of comics, movies or arts can visit this amazing posters shop!
Around two and a half months ago I moved out to new apartment and there was absolutely nothing. I really hate to stay in an empty place, its just feel like not a home to me. I decided to find a decoration for my walls.
Since I am a fan of superheroes, my friend recommended me to visit Blue Dog because they got nice superhero posters. This is one that catched my eyes...


Blue Dog accept delivery to your place and also they can laminate plus framed it for you! A very good package!

Sadhana Kitchen 

I am Omnivore, but who knows that vegetarian food can be so good?! This place is a paradise for those who likes unique cuisine and desserts. I will not try to explain any further, all you need to do is visit Sadhana Kicthen, very recommended!!




The Italian Bowl

Mamma mia! I always visit this Italian restaurant everytime I am in Newtown. I have always been addicted to the taste of their pasta, its just delightful and very very original. 

Italian Bowl will satisfy you, both your financial and tummy! What are you waiting for? Serve yourself with some Italiano!





Onyx Lounge

Night out with friends is always good at Onyx Lounge. They got great atnosphere, amazing cocktails, and performances! On Friday all cocktails are only $10 :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment